Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank You Letter For A Therapy Aide




With the beginning of this year I realized that I have to plan anything at all nn .. nn so ever goes as you would like ....
To celebrate the end of the year, my husband and I chose to pass it alone .. you want some 'cause the girls are still small .. want' cause last year also abbiamo fatto cosi' ed e' stato davvero romantico...e proprio per questo abbiamo passato tutto il 31 dicembre scorazzandole in giro per farle stancare ..in modo che la sera fossero cosi' distrutte da nn avere nemmeno la forza di scendere dal letto...Beatrice e' stramazzata alle 7 senza dare piu' segni vitali fino a mattina...mentre Valeria dopo averci illuso con l'aver preso sonno si e' presentata alle ore 21 cominciando la sua nenia...."ho fame " e io..."che vuoi da mangiare? ....-" ho fame di pane"(tutto naturalmente con pianto incorporato)mangiato il pane si sdraia...."voglio il latte ..senza biscotti perche' e' per i bebe'....senza di quello nn riesco a dormire"...cosi' mi alzo e le preparo il latte....bevuto il latte e' piu' sveglia di un Cricket ... my husband and we look resigned and try to involve the "candle" ... we continue our dinner and she was watching TV .... to the 23 we decided to take her to bed with my course .. husband at her side .. 'cause that night his room er invaded by monsters of all kinds which had decided to spend New Year's Eve with her .... I put myself in the sofa ... and pacchea sleep takes over ... I get up to 23 55 with a start ... "and urca 'already' now ..." I run upstairs to call my husband that if he slept ... while Valerie was still awake ... moral .. .. We drank about 10 minutes after midnight of course under the watchful eye of the lighthouse .... Gurd destroyed all three went to sleep .. of course valeria in the middle .... if we had gone with friends would cry all the time 'cause he was sleepy .... and so' and 'started the new year with the note "do not cry my little valeria ".... I know I know .. are children .... and I also understand that maybe they felt that the fireworks were beautiful .... but it upset my darling ... you could fall .... this is' like me .. sleep and 'an optional ....!!!! However even this and 'round .... next year we definitely we need to study the best .....!!!! I know from two sleeping pills ... no joke!
And as tradition says good morning starts in the morning .... I have to tell you this right ....
For Christmas valeria found under the tree for the play tickets "play house disney live tour will" and that is' held in the theater these days Rossetti in Trieste ....
This morning we get up and get ready ... and then travel to the train station .... usually it takes a 20 minutes from my house .. but we step with tiger we got in 12 minutes .... death !! we arrive at the ticket ... .. closed ranks to automatic ... finally comes our turn, and a brave young man makes me a ticket ... you see that's just sad ... I miss just four minutes on arrival ... we go out and assemble the train .... after a split second I realize that I was wrong train ... that would take us to Venice .... take valeria and throws us in June '... I run on' another track and the train goes ............ .. so ' before our eyes .... and now we do? neighbor and 'between a' No we will ever now and in time .... run .... take the bus stop ... "is worth the bus passes seen in half an hour .. it's cold we go to the bar .... the bar and of course 'closed ..... and go back to the bench cold .... and here .. thank goodness because we came back .. 'nn I was right and the bus and' past .... we go up almost immediately and we finally relaxed ... knowing that we would arrive in time .. valeria was in shock and nn talked all the way .. . it will be 'asked what harm could have done to deserve such a mmma' out .... and I'll say .. 31, you could go to sleep ... ha! ha! ha!
The show 'was great .. we were in the first file and so 'could see all his heroes ... .. mouse winny the pooh and the legendary Manny everything to do with his tools .... and you' a lot of fun and nn so I'd give to go over his head to show his emotions ...


;                           


Ma veniamo a quello che ho iniziato un anno fa e che finalmente ho assemblato..manco fosse stato un lavoro che mi portava via ore...li avevo anche portati a cherso per finirli..ma col caldo ..anche confezionare un semplice cuscinetto natalizio e' praticamente impossibile...
Questi sono degli schemi della mia amata lizzie kate che avevo ricamato lo scorso anno...
avevo deciso di farli sulla aida(so vecia e ci vedo poco) ma laida semplice nn mi piaceva..osi' l'ho "invecchiata" col caffe' ...
questo e' il risultato...


This pattern of "lhn"
I had done last year ... always on aging with the aida caffe '
I've done a great heart and I gave to my sister ...






As for my mom I did this ...



I dress a simple jar of Nutella .. that abound in our house ...
and filled the molds with bread dough Christmas





that I first painted brown and then the technique of dry brush with white ...
I have attached the string so rough .. 'that you can use as decorations ....
came really well and seem quite nn of bread, but of wood and very dated ....
sul vasetto ho dipinto un quadrato con la lavagna liquida  ed ho incollato un piccolo cuore..sul coperchio ci ho messo del linocotonato greggio ed una bella passamaneria francese....
semplicissimo da fare...e sicuramente un pensiero carino..potevo mettere i bisotti veri..ma considerando che nn e' che mi vengano ottimi..ho preferito mettere qualcosa di simile e che duri nel tempo...spero....!!!!
Naturalmente le e' piaciuto tantissimo..ed ora ho la certezza che lo aveva sgamato nascosto nel mio armadio....
"mamma hai messo la giacca di valeria nel mio armadio...proprio quella sera....e' inutile che neghi..

bene dolci e care amiche e' now that you leave .. I did lose too much time with my talk ... thanks for the wonderful comments on my Christmas gifts ... you are right .. they just want the best .. and so 'will' .. . for now know that I was good .. and every day I increments for good .... one of those days I will want to sti 'nn embrace will do it' because 'the slip' away .... in ways ... . No ma'am ... well .. but I can say there is' who knows what I mean ....!!!
kisses to
good start to the year mega super creative !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment