Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sample Opening Prayer For Debutant

A chimney from the "shabby fire "....

.... I state and I put my hands on ....
NN SO IF IT IS ABSOLUTELY 'WRITING RIGHT ...
but as something created by chance ...
call it how I want
regardless of the language .....

You know .. the epiphany every party takes away ... along with all the decorations in this month have welcomed my house ...
Now I'm looking to get the look of spring ... I'm putting together some small items already .. '.. I had changed their position and coming up to something new .. something made by me ...
Sorry for the quality 'of the picture .. but the flash and so decided to scipoerare' I have to arrange ...
you do 'is also an idea to give your fireplace a "different light"
You know the thousand lights of the tree? Well then you can re-spread over the fireplace ... giving a' look 'shabby fire ".. .. he he! one you like my idea ... seeing as this style goes to great and that fire and 'much more' country ... usufruiamo the lights .... and transform our fireplace in the Completion shabby chic!!
I am always on fire ... but having finished the stocks of wood .. I "turn on so ...



the shelf now has this look ....



... and a shabby fireplace fire ... it takes the right frame ...
and quote 'renowned
that is depopulating between blogs?
KEEP CALM AND
CARRY ON
in this case transformed (nn .. but I have found on the Internet) in
CARRY ON AND SEW ON
... .
really easy to do
shabizzata frame with the classic technique that you know all
applied with hot glue lace and buttons
old photo with a photo program to print it to size
the game and 'done .....

soon will be gone '.. but I have already' in another site for me ....

part gift and there are others who come here
and sweets gifts blog friends sent me to the delight of the home ...
The sweet Milly who always thinks of me and spoil me .... and stracoccola




and say Mariarita who crocheted this beautiful center for me .....




and my friend Martina (countrymarty), knowing that I liked the scarves Lilia has made me a whole package for me and .... and 'beautiful and wonderful detail and put every time I go out ... so' everyone can see ...


and lilia coccolissima put me into the pack in this delicate heart .. plaster is embroidered in which she has applied her beautiful pink and silver heart ... I'm sorry the photo does justice nn ..


THANKS GIRLS FOR REAL HEART for giving me ALWAYS BETWEEN YOUR THOUGHTS
a kiss!
--------------------------------------------
yesterday after a day of shopping ... my girls have to dress up ....
I got a gift ... it was by so much that I wanted ...
... quilt for the bed




.. 's only a little advance .. I do the inside of the cushions and curtains ...
fabrics here ....
were also their complete .. but I wanted to let me alone .... I have already 'good project in my mind ...!!!
I also wanted to thank you for all the comments I received for my craft room ... thank you thank you !!!!!
you know I'm managing to maintain order ... so required me!! From home
countrystyle 's all
pass a good weekend ...
will be my 'home tomorrow .. and' the birthday of my mother
Cybernetic GREETINGS SUPER SUPER SPRINT
GIULY GIULY ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment