Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scooter Wheels Metalcore

A lot of hearts ... ... all for marsutai

.... and also we have come to the end of this year ... a little 'I'm sorry ... I'm there I was especially fond of .. but I just learned how to write the date without jamming!!
It 'time to take stock ....
2010 and 'was a year that gave me a lot .. in terms of personal and creative ... I have re-established relations shaky (and I'm happy about this) reconfirmed my old friendships and create new ones in ... the creative point of view I had a lot of satisfaction ... I RINGRZIARE all the girls that gave me confidence .. thanks to them that I could experiment with new techniques and make room for all my imagination and creativity '... there are really grateful and I embrace VIRTUALLY ONE BY ONE ...
A special thanks goes to Silva and writing milleidee ... for believing in me
to virtual friends, and n ... ..... to you that I always leave lots of comments ... even when I, for larger forces can reciprocate nn .. and all you who pass daily silent reading my "diary" ... there are so many things to say ... but I think a simple thank you is worth more 'than a thousand words ....
Good intentions for this year .... well there would be a lot ....
-start to get into the habit of putting the anti-wrinkle cream that this year my mom made me find under the tree ... a trio of Olay oil that I recommend because it 's really good ....
-start putting the cream of Rilastil firming and slimming cream of Somatoline and remember to take the pads of revistrox (against free radicals) that this year my husband made me find under the tree ....
TO ME IS A DOUBT .... MAYBE HAVE A WRECK AND HUMAN NN ME NE had not noticed? OR MORE 'JUST'm getting old so gracefully AND ME ARE THE MIND? ... The fact is that NN had made an agreement-in-law and genres and I came to the same conclusion .... GIRL HE MUST CARE'....
-here is the good intentions are to get some 'care of myself ...!!!


Voglio salutare il vecchio anno con una carellata di marsutai che sono stati il mio maggior successo creativo per questo 2010..riscontrando davvero un successo inaspettato....
Del tutto inediti ve li presento..le ultime fatiche tra novembre e dicembre...



"SWEET BEARS"


Questo sara' il regalo di battesimo che Elena ha scelto....





.....ma poteva  nn averne uno per se?no!!!!  cosi' ha scelto il 
"CHOCOLATE"


Pasqualina come ha visto il modello rabbit dal vivo..se ne' subito innamorata e ha pensato di regalare alla collega di suo marito il modello
"BABY ON BOARD"
essendo amante dei gatti...



Questo e' per Annarita..mamma super sprint...
and 'gift for Christmas that has chosen for her and her baby ...
"AUTUMN HEARTS"



Chiara wanted to bring this to his little stroll incoming

"SWEET ; BURBY "

Elena And finally .... chose the two models for her heart and her friend ...


"SWEET HEARTS"


"COUNTRY HEARTS"


I pray with all my heart that this
2011 may be a good year in all fronts ...
GOOD END ...
AND A GREAT START

0 comments:

Post a Comment