Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mindjoltgames.com Proxy

Scraps of life .... An angel


time ago I received two awards, both by Gilda that part of Giuliedda , which is to tell .... as I do, however, more often than I thought I'd do it through some photos symbol ....


In two months I was so'.....
glutton and a good sleeper .....
to that of my mother ...



3 years .... I was more nn 's so good and nice ....
pero 'I continued to eat and sleep ....




5 years

... .. I loved the clothes of a princess and having inherited this from a cousin more 'I have more great nn' removed .... my mom tells me that ' so I used 'just to play it ... I have destroyed



14 years
great .. the super cold snow ...
I my brother and our dog Bilka
on this occasion my brother (always creative)
built 'an igloo ... as well as a mega snowman ....
No one could remember walking in the garden 'cause you ruined the snow ... then di nascosto andava nei giardini vicini e con la carriola la rubava....





18 anni
il mio primo viaggio con gli amici
meta
la magnifica Parigi....
e' stato un viaggio bellissimo e Parigi davvero una citta' indimenticabile...



 a 19 anni
il mio viaggio studio in quel di Londra
due mesi per imparare la lingua....
ho imparato.. but I also forgot ....
son came home with a very rich and personal baggage with 10 kg in piu '...




unique photographic exhibit of the only sweater made grilled ...
.... this was the period orange ....
ANAS maybe I wanted to go to work?





at age 23 I got married ...
and 'started another adventure ....
but this is' another story ...



The cake I had seen on a magazine and I liked it a lot ... very true today? While the bouquet of flowers ... well all know that nn the years that we were a florist .. my husband was preparing all the flower arrangements and bouquets for the wedding ... No pity that I have pictures .. who knows' where are over ... but it was really good .. my the had prepared him ... and it was really amazing ... if he sees a glimpse into the side of the cake ... Thank you for
got here ...
a little anticipation ....
Today my blog turns 3 years ... I smell BLOG CANDY .....
....prossimamente su questi schermi....
UN ABBRACCIO
  Laura  

0 comments:

Post a Comment