Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why Does My Seman Smell Like Fish




CIP CIP ...
are here ready to come away with you ....
seconds .... you could say no to this pretty little bird?
.... but when ever!! And now here is on the mantelpiece of my angels and my lantern ...
loves it and she 'was love at first sight ...!!!!
Also purchased at that beautiful store in Pula girls have real treasures ... .. bad luck / good fortune would have it, the time when I went .. nn had so much natural after the holidays but ... However we managed to come away with a little booty ... who knows 'why' we are able to find women of all ...



and give to Caesar what is' Caesar .....
my friend apple (apple country) this year for my birthday and it 'really outdated ...
and finally after 11 years 'success in a shocker ... (kidding!)
after the terror that could give me underpants or socks .. and it' made at home with a bag .. . Intimissimi was nn (nn .. but luckily I can blame her .. I hate to buy socks and underwear .. so 'she' always caring ... but this time taken by a fit I had formed the basis ... after smoking something strange .. .. because surely 'nn' from me to take some action ...)
SHORT .. in short ... I got the lamp more 'beautiful in the world ...
that is perfectly everywhere ...
E 'was a gift even more' valuable knowledge that there was just this ....
a vintage lamp that comes from the German markets ... and it 'was restored to perfection ...
what do you think?
fabulous right?
I look every day .. now part of my little personal treasure .... what andra 'a legacy' ... if Apple weir first and I know that 'you .... you have a thousand witnesses .. .!!!!



fell to the side, con toccatina scaramantica all'unico gioiello in  casa ....
ecco che cosa ha cucinato, oggi la vostra lauretta per la gioia di grandi e piccini....




....doveva essere una domenica da urlo..con gita in montagna ..tra la neve bianca e soffice...invece forze maggiori lavorative ,hanno impedito la nostra uscita....
per affondare il gran dolore mi sono data alla cucina...
ho spadellato tutta la mattina... rilassandomi  tantissimo...
ma tornando ai biscotti..peccato che nn si vedano benissimo..pero' vi assicuro che sono squisiti..veloci e facili
la ricetta l'ho trovata per caso girovagando  e la trovate qui  
provateli...vi garantisco che farete un successone...

Sto un po' rivoluzionando casa ..diciamo ora solo col pensiero..ho tante idee in mente..pian piano ...tutto si fa...
Nel frattempo ho ricreato l'angolo in cucina con delle cose che avevo riposto...ma che ora ho voluto ritirar fuori...
Vasi in vetro spesso col tappo di sughero...regali di nozze...l'oliera trovata al mercato per pochissime lire...ed il bellissimo vaso in vetro porta biscotti...
tutti posizionati sopra un tagliere di legno girevole ikea...



beatrice while pulling my hair and then kisses me and asks me to go by valeria "little Einsteins" I greet you warmly wish you good continuation of Sarata ....
baby tv songs in lullaby nn are having some effect ...
AIUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MI are torturing .....!!!!!
Laura  

0 comments:

Post a Comment