Sunday, January 9, 2011

Printer Scanner Compatible With Vista

... Artists are born

E 'useless .. .. and artists are born' a gift that one has in its DNA. In life, one I can 'become nn .. but' the same thing ....
Valeria ... I created a monster that has since proved to have little artistic attitudes ... (remember the draft last year and then I materialized sewed ( see here) with his great enthusiasm ... which is now on display in the craft room ...)
want some 'cause you see what I do ..' cause its myth and 'Muciaccia ... the girl is making great strides ..
grow up said he wants 'to do the "tree Stail " that remade' rooms to have children .... this program "Freestyle - All other room!" Muciaccia and '
flanked by Giulia and Giorgia , His assistants who deal respectively with the scenic part and creative , John agrees with the protagonist of the episode of amendments to the bedroom.
The idea is to give new look furnishings already present, rediscovering the potential of old furniture and objects.
The restructuring is carried out in 24 hours materials cheap and easily available . Thanks to tips practical well-explained young viewers are also encouraged to experiment the ideas for his room.
I was already 'asked if I can make a belt with pockets to put all the material ... then came the pope' home told him "you are with me "!!!!! it takes the male giorgia .... and I are females ...
.. then pursued its big sister tells her that she would like belittling the room and explains everything you need to do ....!!! and 'listen to a lot of fun .. it makes me die laughing ...
For Christmas, we got creative .. acqarelli material, colors, hand stencils and glue fogli colorati...li ha gia' portati in craft room" impossesandosi" di una fetta di stanza...abbiamo creato un tavolino basso molto largo ,con un pezzo di top della vecchia cucina,lo abbiamo alzato leggermente con dei pezzi di legno(resti delle travi della nuova costruzione)...lei si siede per terra su di una coperta fatta ai ferri bella grossa(nn da me)e sperimenta....l'altro pomeriggio ha lavorato circa due ore facendo di tutto...dalle perle a disegni con  penarelli e gli acqarelli...per poi affondare le mani nei barattoli di colore a dita....e fare un sacco d'impronte sui mille fogli...
Altra sua passione e' anche il programma storico "art attack"...nn perde una puntata...
Ed ecco l'attacco d'arte di alcuni months ago ....
see that nothing 'case ... and in fact' all detailed ... and the book is at the center of the body and 'the design of the shirt ...



This is instead 'the picture that made me the other afternoon
naturally' already 'hung ...
Our family ...


No joke ... but she also delights in the picture here
two of his shots ...
nn hurt right?
but he has to do is daughter that her mother always sees the camera in his hand ... .. and also mimics well
I especially like the pictures of Christmas gnomes .. framing and 'right ...
nn understand anything .. but the heart of photos of mom makes me talk like that '...
poor gnomes ... Beatrice loves your head off ...
the door and then I say "broken mother" ...
first .. now I get angry I say No more 'I gave up nothing ...
rincollati them .. I will see what will last ...
am already 'born ... unfortunate for him the photo .. I had placed on the chimney caught fire and almost completely nn .. nn .. but you are burning too ... and luckily nn visible in places. ..

Beatrice e' tutta un'altra storia...
a lei piace giocare con le bambole...
le lava ,le nutre e le picchia selvaggiamente.....!!!!
E' una brava bambina....
quando dorme....e quando mangia....


ma quando vuol qualcosa fa cosi'....


Mercoledi' partiremo..andremo in sardegna a trovare il parentado...Valeria nn sta nella pelle...per la prima volta salira' in aereo...e' tutta emozionata...per il viaggio per i nonni per aunts .. but mainly because 'will know' the new little cousin .... sara 'a joke ... No wait to start .. the only break to pack .. .. one thing that I nn Like everything ... clothes and bend them to fit inside the trolley .... no nos for me ... but I have to ...!!! Good start
weeks
giuly giuly thanks you for your good wishes!
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment