Friday, February 4, 2011

Summer Pasta Recipes For Wedding Receptions

"Vintage très chic" ... blog candy



.... Three years ...
.... ago I began my adventure!!
and adventure ...!!!!
So much has happened ....
.... what I have learned ..
and again what I have to learn ...!!!!
This month sabbatical in which I took a nice break,
I sailed a lot ....
and as always I had a lot to you .. ispiarazione
Seeing as you are fond of vintage style shabby chic
I decided to create something that would please you, that would be comfortable in your homes ...
Siori and Sior
the maison de couture countrystyle
the new collection 2011 "très chic vintage"
To inaugurate
I decided that I will be 'the prize,
pardon the awards, to celebrate the
My blog
A nice way to thank
all for your friendship
AWARDS WILL BE TWO

FIRST PRIZE CANDY BLOG

Two pillow shams in toile de Jouy
tones red



that will be placed in this romantic fabric envelope
I older and decorated with the application, directly on fabric, of a poem on old print ...
Potra 'be used to keep custodite le vostre foto piu' care...o per chi ama scrivere... poesie... ...pensieri... stati d'animo!!!



SECONDO PREMIO 
BLOG CANDY

Ho pensato ad un piccolo astuccio
che possa contenere ,in appositi spazi,
le nostre forbici da ricamo...aghi spilli
ed una piccola matita...
Anche per questo ,ho anticato la tela aida(volevo sul lino,mai il disegno era  piccolo )
sulla quale ho ricamato questa damina(un free trovato in rete)
looks like an old book ... embellished with lace and trimmings ...




love jute .. especially if accompanied by small and precious treasures
and 'just so' I thought to create the bag that will contain the Prize for




.. to be used as basket to keep our yarn of wool or cotton ..
our embroidery ...




for this blog candy I have put the heart
I used all the techniques that I love
embroidery, patches, sewing, applique '
I thought ... something that would be both useful and entertaining
without falling into banality
trying to surprise you with a completely new for me ....

The rules for participation are simple
may register all those who leave the comment anonymously m'inserisca enough that you have his e-mail
put the banner on your blog ... nn is a post ...
just place it on your column devoted to candy
if you like ... if you like my blog, and believe that it can be nice, subscribe to my followers
nn 'compulsory ... but if you do it I will be 'happy and
Deadline' scheduled for February 24
The draw will take place 'via random
the first extract will win' the two liners and envelope
the second extract from the case and jute basket
Thank you so much for every day part of me
GOOD LUCK

0 comments:

Post a Comment