Monday, February 14, 2011

Hen Card Things To Write

"box of memories" Part

I wanted to start the year with the swap magic "box of memories" organized by two friends and Manuela Paola . Nn usually participate, but I was immediately fascinated ... and 'a exchange very simple ... you have to buy every other month and do something with our little hand ...
As usual I got caught by the enthusiasm and I have already 'down the line decided that my combination, which among other things I'll be able nn' who will 'till the end, you will receive.' To be honest I have already ' also bought a large part of the course always presents ... .. theme color and style ... I miss the two that will be dedicated to the forthcoming Christmas and Easter .....!!!!
The first gift handmade and 'this little angel goodnight, Matilda style with a little' changes and additions to customize it ... like the hair ... (here we go again .. hairdresser is inherent in me if they want nn go) ... the cap, which nn and 'my sack of flour, I shamelessly copied from the Czech Republic .. bravissime bloggher and superb bedroom slippers .... those came out of my mind, always in turmoil and the search for small details .. that make me die .. .. I am too nice .... the angel with the flap .... ha! ha! ha!




nn but they came right?
diffettuccio certainly some people .. but the 'I assure you that when the angel turns to leave the house nn impression ... just tonight I did a little' run to polish the floors ...
What you think ... nn I leave my creatures leave for new shores without knowledge of education and knowing how to stay in the family ....




for the nightgown I used white linen, I made some small gray wire with machine embroidery, I added some lace to make it even more '... and a nightgown trimmings.
while the cap, slippers, pillow, neck and wings, I used cloth for clothing .... gray hair, wool brucler (you spell it ????)




Hopefully my abbianata like what I like ....
I still have to package it and put the label of the month ... I'm still thinking about how .. but half an idea already 'there ... I like the churning, you shall' see ...




.... And as I was at a good pace ...





... and it 'created a more ....



.. all for my little Valeria ... the only home to still have his little angel nn
missing ... I know I still have to attach the wings .. .. ..




cicetta .. my time and 'happy ..' cause his mom finally made her an angel for you all ...
will watch 'his sleep now ... and every night be ...
For her I used a beautiful dyed brand "of tetesca germanja" that I bought at the fair in Vicenza ... I did a little 'suffer ... and' terribly difficult to sew slip off a lot ... ..

... but after a thousand labors of Hercules and the result .. 'was satisfactory ...
we love ...

... I should do one for me too ... nn buonotte safe .. but good morning .. with a pillow instead of a steaming cup of coffee three times'...!!!
What do I need?? Well wake up .. of course ...!!!
I must have fallen unconscious in a lethargy in the morning ... I forget my brain mass on the table ... so combining 'a lot of trouble ...
Nothing serious, but luckily ... and 'nn take advantage of better luck ....
Monday ', to bring the van valeria (we were late) I tripped and fell down the stairs ... just a little sprain and swelling that already ...' on Fridays' was gone ....
But we distracted by good girls and we love you so much .... we thought of falling again on Friday '... Nn
the scale ... we do an encore? ...
Noooooo! We like to fall face down 'on the sidewalk ... a beautiful fall face forward on the small plane of the poor little body that I had Bea in her arms ... to crush nn nn them and slam the head on the pavement, I sanded the palm of your hand .. skinned knees and elbows ... and got some sausages and 'coming Luckily, Beatrice out yesterday ....!!! nn and 'done nothing ..
Now if I recall the scene I was so 'to laugh .... I run .. I say to Valerie ... "there fast' the bus ".... I fall like a pear .... the bus stop in the distance ahead of us .... I look at this with his eyes cloudy yellow dot ..... just hoping that after the disastrous fall nn nn go away ... I would have the strength to drive to school ...!!! Luckily we wait ... is the '.. Me and Bea
us up again, limping in ways Hunchback of Notre Dame, joins him ... Luckily .......!!!!
Sometimes I wonder what they think of me ste poor daughters ....!!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
(:::: International ... I just hope I will be writing it right ::::)
A hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment