Friday, February 11, 2011

Difference Between Sugar And Diabetes

Air Spring

I do not know about you, but here it seems is blossoming in the spring, there are two days' sunshine a fantastically hot .... nn seem true .. hope it lasts ... No that is just an illusion
On site there are different jobs, but for obvious reasons ... I can show nn
Since I still have work done during natalzio, live rent ....
Angels tilda, which until a few years ago were very popular No, this year have really made a killing ... like more and more 'by replacing the big chubby little angel in the classic style matching country.Un Japanese fabrics , which I like more and more '.. especially in these various nuance.Si perfectly suited to these angels, so 'sinuous ..


angora wool for hair always white, with hair ... now I feel prepared to give to a hairdresser ... 'angel imprint more' personal .... but also because 'nn I love very much prefer the original .. combing the hair so long' .. well I could me know about them .... I could try ....
My ankle is better ... thankfully earlier than expected ... never again 'down the stairs with shoes giorgia made ciabatta ways to run the bus ... I made a tombolone on the stairs of the house ... I risked really ruin ... healed ... and now all over my poor legs have peace ...!!!! nn From home
countrystyle 's all ... for the joy of Eliana and post' Short silent ... but today I feel ...
Thank you again for the large participation in my blog candy reminding you that you have until February 24 the day .. I have seen that there are many new readers, sparrow 'to more' soon ... as soon as my daughters give me two minutes time ...
The friends who follow me on facebook already 'know .. but I have to write here ... I HAVE TO SHARE THAT EVEN WITH WHAT YOU .....
BE TRUE AND unnatural mother without holding tear HO WRITING OR THE LITTLE BEA Belvì ASYLUM .... all in the family are waiting impatiently for the September ... as teachers have seen praying that time would stop .... and have seen nothing yet .... nn hi! hi! hi!
After entering that will last 'two weeks, finally resume' over the reins early morning of my life ... the lighthouse '20 nn risk for influenza vaccines that stay home ....!!!! but I nn .. serve our sweet and cuddly beatrice kills the virus as soon approaching ...!!!
as always a few words ....

Have a good weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment