Monday, December 20, 2010

Stream School Of Rock

An army of angels


Today, Bruna, and 'an important day ...
and 'the day of his graduation ...
To do remember friends and relatives
chose favors signed
Laura Country Style ....
angels bag ...
the tutorial I did last year ..
who have had so much success ...
I still get mail and many photos of my readers who make them ...
iniiamo But in order ...
This little angel Matilda (Tildas santas) I did become the patron angel of undergraduates ....
I put in my hair green felt of a mo 'laurel wreath headpiece .. classic ..
ghirlndina holds in his hands ...
a modern angel .. that fully represents a young girl with her hair ... very "real" and combed as are all the rage ... (how I love this wool)
a short-sleeved dress .. nn so 'cause the girls so much but nn have never cold .... with the scarf ... polka dot socks and boots ... .. strictly in red colors of the degree ..
very trendy .. nn it??




And here are the favors ....
These are made of linen for her ....
wanted them a bit 'different .. and I chose this type ...



Instead these will be guests at the party held 'tonight ...

An army of angels .... as many as 45 ....!!!!



 Non li ho fatti tutti uguali...mi piaceva che fossero vari....
Ho applicato una taschina nel parte posteriore per poter mettere il sacchettino con i confetti...
Fiorellino tra i capelli cuoricino in simil argento...e lavanda per poterli poi utilizzare anche come profuma biancheria...le stoffe che ho usato sono americane e tirolesi..e il mio adorato scozzese...


Questo e' l'altro grosso lavoro che ho fatto la scorsa settimana e che vi avevo accennato...
Le ho fatte in tempo da record..credo in a week (considering I had other things to finish) and fortunately arrived Saturday .. with two days late .. No thanks to me .. but the Italian post office .. we spent two days in fear .. we prayed they arrived in time ... luckily we were listening to .... With today
parties are also the last three marsutai ... now I really have done everything and now I can enjoy Christmas with all its preparations gifts .... and much more ....! !
you at what point are you? Will definitely put my best ....
you remember I told you I was going to spend an afternoon at the spa with my mom? Finally received the best gift my husband gave me last year .... Well and 'really was a fabulous afternoon relaxing in thermal pools ... .. tiurco bath, sauna and jacuzzi .. but what is more' relaxed and I 'was a room with a starry sky ceiling illuminated ways .. Candlelight scented air .. .. new age background music .. .. and the sound of you lying on a staircase dimarmo hot .... I got a great night's sleep .... but as you know 'all good things must end soon .... and so' sad we are back home ....
Day .... I Love
leg? I am a bad ... .. I must have picked up a knock which bruise purple .... But look how
and 'swollen .... but look how you see the vein ..... oh no ..... I love the gift phlebitis ....( last pregnancy .. now they are always at risk)
... injections of seleparina now .... every night my better half 'turns house doctor and I am the pinprick on my tummy ..... SIGH !!!!! One thing
'safe .. never again' sauna and turkish bath ... as stupid nn I really thought it was poison for my legs ... and then the damage 'done ... I just hope to get well soon. .. bites, which serve to thin the blood should be good for me .. .. I hope ...!!!! From
country house style and 'all ...
Best wishes to you all

A strong hug your elephant leg with Lauretta .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment