Sunday, December 26, 2010

Big Floppy Boobs Old Women

table in party ... with a small gift for you ...


The first of these festivals he's 'gone ... I think the most' beautiful ...
see in the morning my girls get down and see the Christmas tree overflowing with packages, and 'a joy nn indifferent ....
Beatrice, and that this year 'more' great, had a time of loss ... nn understand ... and looked around with wide eyes and hands to his mouth .... but as he saw his sister gone mad .. felt you had to make a move and begin to open up his packages ...
their gestures ... .. their happiness 'so' innocent .. are those moments that imprint in your mind ... and that, in a sense, they make me go back in time to when I ... child, expected forward to Christmas morning ...
Everything 'went well ... We did a three-day between us ... my family ... including food and games.
and 'all in a flash past too fast ... maybe ... but you know when the moments are beautiful always end soon ...
my mom and super 'was the cook (in truth' and 'that she always takes care of everything) and has prepared us all good things ... I have to say that later this year and' very outdated .. . nn 'advanced nothing ... just three vegetables grilled me papper' tomorrow ... I love the grilled vegetables ...
Dinner and lunch were consumed in my house ... and I like the lady of the house, I am dedicated to the preparation of food ....
Turning around the shops on line, one evening I came across a really nice shop and browsing through its catalog .. I saw the angel in particular zinc soooooo .... E 'WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT .... simple elegant ...
At that moment a light bulb and 'turned on in my crazy little head .. so' I thought of them ... but ... nn fabric having had time to prepare anything for my loved ones, I believe that gives , each q would have been a thought .... really cute and unique addition to making our table very nice
I chose the gray linen blends in with the dishes .. personlizzandolo glitter of white rope, which I put it around her head, and a small little heart ...
and that's what they 'came out ...





segnposti How I used the hearts (with spring) very elegant (if you see everywhere in the blog that I have found foreign .. for a stroke of luck ...)
to which I attached the simple cardboard rough cut
... ... specially on which I wrote the names with white chalk ...
I liked the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking it a bit 'more' raw '
raw and elegant' un'accopiata that galvanizes me ...

I must say that the table was really good ...
me and 'loved it .. and 'loved it all ...
PRIDE .....



This is 'the pattern of course a bit' changed ....


MATERIAL
linen fabric lanyard

little heart padding
sintetica
colla a caldo e uncinetto
ESECUZIONE
ritagliate la sagoma e riportatela sul tessuto
cucite tutto con punti molto stretti(1-2 ) che vi  faciliteranno  le tante curve
lasciate una piccola apertura sul fondo(vedi cartamodello)
ritagliate e rigirate ,aiutandovi con l'uncinetto,possibilmente da lana ,cercate di fare uscire pian piano le ali..facendo  molta attenzione perche' questo passaggio e' il piu' delicato...
imbottite nn troppo poco ma nemmeno troppo...e stirate bene con il ferro a vapore...si devono appiattire e rimanere rigidi... cucite il fondo con piccoli punti
 applicate un po di colla a caldo nel retro della testa e mettete il cordoncino..poi the little heart in my chest ... I used the small plaster hearts taken at the show .. but you can also make the buttons more 'elegant .. or whatever you like ... you can Stitcher initial of your guest ... or print it directly with the stamps ... I nn I could do 'cause I have three G giorgia .. Giuly and gay ... and' affordable to all .. who has little dimistichezza them with the sewing machine can 'make felt .. .. wood with cardboard ... so you see what the solution is that the more' comes close ...
sure your guests will be happy ... and you even more 'for having given them
As you can see nn' nn a complicated job and you take 'by even a long time ... of course it takes a little' patience. but .. is always' cause one thing can be good ....
I hope you have an idea for the table year-end holidays .. nn are far from over ..
and I think this is really an original idea ...
Wishing you a good start week
I embrace

0 comments:

Post a Comment