Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whitish Color In The Mouth

a coffee 'by laura


countrystyle now in the house there is a special guest
I present the Iulia blog www.lamatassinarossa.blogspot.com .....mentre io saro' da lei....un modo simpatico per farci conoscere

buongiorno a tutte..prima di tuttto voglio ringraziare Laura per l'opportunità...parlare di sè, presentarsi non è facile..ma scriverlo è molto più semplice..sono Iulia il mio blog lo potete visitare qui
sono calabrese anche se sono nata a bucarest..sono stata addottata all'età di 14 anni..sono mamma di 2 meravigliosi bambini Emilio e Adelaide che riempiono le mie giornate..
proprio quando aspettavo Adelaide ho scoperto il punto croce..il mio primo amore fu jeremiah junction e il suo country style .. then I met casacenina and I opened a world of fairytales country folk with shades of red or enclosed in small square pinkeep biscornu ... oh yes I love the style of Little House Needleworks ... the monochrome.
thanks to this passion I started drawing diagrams small things .. but where ripono all my enthusiasm and recently casacenina sells digital delivery of my own patterns
.. this is a pinkeep that you can find here with other schemes and others are coming
biscornu all blue like this
my favorite color is red, as many know, and lately I am creating magnets to increase my collection so did this magnet that I find very tender
I also like creative sewing sewing but not knowing sometimes use the felt because it is easy to handle and this is the last magnet crearstella created for sal ..
for me to create is an expression of who I am .. simple, basic, volcanic .. and I try to reflect this in my designs .. and I can not conclude my little post giving all readers a freebie laura .. you know how to sew a lot so I thought of an outline for a needle holders that I'm sure many of you will want to create small chic.
conclude by thanking again because Laura is truly a wonderful person who always encouraged me to believe in what I do today and if I could create my dream, I owe you too .. I wish Good weekend to you all and thanks for coming this far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment