Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wakeboard Rental Boston, Ma



finally got to take pictures of my project for the newspaper milleidee
Who made the magazine knows what it is. .. everyone who took it run at newsstands because 'the number is really worth ...
here is a taste ....




parure A delicious, very young and fit into the season as we approach, consisting of necklace and a small shoulder bag pouch with zipper ...



all tissues reupero ..
fools in jeans and extravagant flowers with petals
jute, flax and cotonaccio ...




what you think of my dress? nn lends itself well for this photo shoot?
and 'a relic ...
my mom had bought me when I was 16.
remember that as I had seen in the window it was love at first sight ...
very special , Rococo '... signed moschino jeans.
despite his ripe old age 'and' always present, the jeans still perfect .. even if I Strausa ...
nn even know how I put it .. apart from the fact that it '.. believe me put a blanket in the summer was a real ordeal .. but the head of a young girl nn thinks of these things .... so now I say in hindsight ....
crushed me to death my already 'healthy little decolletage' ... to pull up the zipper I had to call the fire department ... the legs were a perpetual sauna under the cover of the various crags ... if little by little the night was No longer could sultry 'to remove it ... I think every time I put loses 1 liter of water ...
dovendomi showering before going in bed .. 'cause to remove it was worse than going to the gym ...
Valeria and saw him as 'crazy .. and now runs the house with is telling me that cloak ... and' a real princess ... put it the other night to celebrate the birthday of her sister ... said he had to be elegant for the party .. with unparalleled elegance .... I'm fit to be tied behind him to dress up ... use the socks and ties various nn 'cause otherwise it unties beatrice ... .
and to my great joy I can say that, although still within the three pregnancies there just fine ... No I think the case to put it ... to my chagrin ... sigh!!





the magazine, this month, you'll find the instructions with the steps, you too can do for this lovely set ...



a hug the next
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment