Monday, March 14, 2011

Cubefield Green Level'

Painting and Sewing with friends ... Jeans that Nuance



As I saw this bunny from Rosanna
I fell in love .. and I decided that it was the latter subject to marsutai I made for a colleague of my husband. You should know that
Ros participate to the French Terry "painting with friends."
This' design that she created ... after a good chat on the phone to explain how I got to buy the pattern ...
I nn I did was take the parts that interested me to turn them in design applique '.

I tried to remain as 'close as possible to the design .. I just added a small rose on it to make it more' feminine ..
there would be some imperfection '.. but I'd say' quite similar to the original




A Rosanna and 'enjoyed .. if she says that 'his mother ...
THE CREED !!!!!



for the bag I chose the model that Apple had given me so much that I like ...

In the meantime, my work continues without respite .. ... .. I say so be it!
What makes me happy and proud ...
Many of you have asked me the tutorial for the flower .. I honestly No more 'link from where I got it ... I usually writes everything down in his notebook (see Martin I use it ... just all things that interest me) 'cause when I go to the craft room I avoid bringing the PC to have distractions ... nn However
nn 'hard and I'll explain in my own words .... AIUTOOOO! the joke .... Make yourself comfortable
THEN ... .. HAND AND PENCIL TO WRITE ....
TUTORIAL WASHERS
Take a rectangle of cloth (the measures are at your discretion, depending on the size of the rose you want to do) fold it in half 'in the direction of length, irons, tie a knot at one end,' taglindo the excess fabric. Now No need to do is twist the knot by folding in one direction then in the first, sometimes put a little 'hot glue to fissarlo.Una When finished, cut out a circle and glue it down on the flower .. . the game and 'fatto.Semplice true? However
and know that 'became my favorite pastime .. just find myself with something in hand ... I have manic ....!!! In fact you can use materials .. one thousand paper, ribbons, felt, lace di cotone..e chi piu' ne ha piu' ne metta...
Bene ragazze spero di esservi stata utile e di aver soddisfatto la vostra sete di conoscenza...che almeno per quanto mi riguarda nn lo e' mai abbastanza ...io sono sempre assetata..!!!
Anche per oggi e' tutto
Vi abbraccio...
  La belle figheira  

0 comments:

Post a Comment